Saturday, August 26, 2006

a little bit fun from my teaching




I tried to make up some exercises to compensate the boring drills that we had in class. Sometimes I wonder if students appreciate them or not.

This is one of the activities that I made up. Students have to tell a story using time references, such "before"(以前), "after"(以後), and activity words such as "singing", "drinking", etc. There's no definite order for these four pictures. So students have to work out their own stories. It turned out that it was too difficult from student to do narrating at the time I introduced this activity. It would work better with more advanced students.

Oh well, I had a good time drawing the pictures tho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

好棒的點子喔
玟杏老師真的好用心喔

TazoChai said...

漫畫這種東西原來是有國界的。我們習慣的符號和臉的表情這裡的學生解讀好像會不太一樣。像學生把左下角那個人當作他吐到昏死過去,右下角我想表達的是滿面愧意的男士請女士吃飯幫她入座,但是學生都看不出來那是個餐廳,還有男士臉上的斜線是什麼意思。