Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some Future Todos

Sometimes my head's just jamed with ideas/things that I feel like I have to write them down before I forget...so here's my todo list

Near future:
1. write thesis
2. write thesis
3. write thesis
4...
5...
6...
7...find a job



Not very near future:

1. Make my blog more readable; sort out articles by categories and languages. (maybe I should creat a different blog at somewhere else. I don't really like this interface here).

2. Form a reading list by purposes-
-for teaching children's literature
-for fun
-for brain exercise
-for headaches

3. Develop new teaching techqiues
-Using corpora
-Using Wiki/blogs

4. Learn simple programming
5. Learn simple image edditing
6. Do painting again
7. Learn to play violin
8. Pick up ASL again
9. Learn Arabic

No comments: