Saturday, September 30, 2006

10 simple pleasures in life

This is responding to a call from NoraCheng's Xanga Site. Write your own "10 simple pleasures in life", and then pick 10 other people to do the same.


Based on my personal/Taiwanese nature, my list is mostly food-related.

1. The smell of coffee to wake up to
2. Squirting out whipped cream onto a pile of strawberry topped on a freshly baked waffle, and onto a person next to you
3. Wrap myself in a blanket and read a novel by fire with a cup of hot Earl Gray tea
4. Throw myself or being thrown into bed
5. Google a recipe that I have never cooked, and experiment it with my own modifications
6. Waiting for the next new "Bleach" episode to come out
7. Wear my favorite (summer/winter) shirts
8. Hot soups in a cold day
9. The warm snuggle softener smell on the warm clothes that are just out of a dryer Even better--dump the cloth in bed and throw yourself in them.
10. Listen to Bola Sete or Jazz late at night with a glass of wine
es


I don't know who else are reading my blog. If any of you happen to see this...I would like to call for Nick, Maymay, Claire, 兔子娘, 慢半拍小姐,Peihsin, and Lisa to do the same. =)

No comments: