Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Master Cleanse Action-Day1 through Day3

Day 1

I was surprised that I didn't feel too hungry. I drank about 90oz of the lemonade constantly throughout the day.

Day 2

After taking the "Salt Water Flush", I pretty much spent the whole morning on cleansing. In the afternoon I was experiencing tiredness at around 4:30pm. I went to take a nap, but when I woke up it's already 7pm! :P

Another 90 oz lemonade today.

Day 3

SWF is getting better. At least it's more bearable. I tried putting the salt water in a soup bowl and drank it with a spoon. It's better than drinking it from a glass. At least I can pretend that I'm just drinking soup. :-P

I'm going to take a walk for 40 minutes, getting more lemon and maple syrup from a nearby Trader Joe's and exercise a bit. I will probably leave at around 4:30 pm to fight back my usually sleepiness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to fast?

Anonymous said...

And why do they call it "fast" when it goes by so slow? ;) You're almost halfway done! 加油 (or maybe I should say 加鹽) !

TazoChai said...

Har har har har...